Welcome to the academy!
Since 1976, the Foley name has been synonymous with martial arts in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador! Michael Foley opened his martial arts academy in St. John’s in 2003. We provide instruction in Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Kenpo Karate and Kickboxing in the old city of St. John’s. Backed by over four decades of full time dedication to the martial arts by the Foley family, our mission is to share our martial arts lifestyle with our academy members. Whether your goal is healthy living, fitness, stress relief, personal development, self defence or competition – we have the experience and training structure to get you there!
Our academy provides:
- Improved health and fitness while reducing stress.
- A friendly team atmosphere to support your goals and progress.
- Flexible scheduling of structured classes throughout the week.
- A clean and well equipped training environment.
- First class professional instruction from highly experienced and certified coaches.
- Year round competition team training and traveling with one of the top teams in the country.
Come and experience the benefits that a martial arts lifestyle has to offer, taught to you by lifelong martial artists.