Free Trial Classes and Fall Registration!
Once again we will open our doors for a day of Martial Arts exploration! If you know a child you think may be interested in classes in karate or jiu jitsu, please bring them in for free trial classes at our dojo! On Saturday, August 25th we will have the following trial classes:
12:00pm 4 year old (born 2014) SuperStart karate class
12:30pm 5/6 year old (born 2012/13) SuperStart karate class
1:00pm 7+ karate class
1:30pm 7+ jiu jitsu class
*students 13 and older can attend free trial classes at any time, we are open throughout the summer!
Welcome to the academy!
Celebrating fifteen years in the city of St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, we conduct classes in Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kickboxing and Judo. Backed by the Foley family’s four decades of full time dedication to the martial arts, we are the premier martial arts academy in the capital city. Our mission is to share our martial arts lifestyle with our academy’s members: healthy living, self fulfillment and personal development. Whether your goals are to get in shape, to relieve stress, learn self defense or to compete – we have the training structure and experience to get you there.
Our academy provides:
- Improved health and fitness while reducing stress.
- A friendly team atmosphere to support your goals and progress.
- Six days a week of structured classes.
- A clean and well equipped training environment.
- First class professional instruction from highly experienced and certified coaches.
- Year round competition team training and traveling with one of the top teams in the country.
Come and experience the benefits that a martial arts lifestyle has to offer, taught to you by lifelong martial artists.